Authentic Anishinabe Teepees
Fire retardant, pre-shrunk, water repellant,
100% cotton duck marine canvas, UV, mildew and rot resistant, meets
Federal fire code #CPAI-84. Floor sizes are 6 ft to 40 ft
The highest quality teepees available
- affordably priced
Retaining our Cultural Traditions that were handed down to us. Our
teepees comply with the
Native Intellectual and Cultural Property Rights Acts now being developed.
We invite you to compare our quality, price
value to any manufacturer in the World.
- Our teepees are warm ,
dry and weatherproof.
- We use interlocked seams and sewing is done with a locked stitch.
- Aprons, smoke flaps, lifting straps, doorways and hems are all internally
reinforced (up to 1600 lbs breaking strength) to withstand the most
demanding stresses that a public use teepee would be subjected to.
- Stylish internal gussets reinforce key stress points.
- Doorways are traditionally designed for multistyle use and are wheelchair
- We use traditional full length lodgepole pine poles.
- Hem loops are made with 3600 lb polyester web for durability in strong
winds depending on the area that we are shipping to.
Our services include:
Complete Teepee packages
Liners and accessories
Sweat Lodge Covers
Traditional Campground Design Services
Campground and Village Consulting
Teepee Cultural Events
Teepee Village Camping
Movie Industry Rentals
Teepee packages from $649 and up
Teepee Seminars and Workshops
Family and Community
Teepees Web Page is currently under renovations
Please return shortly so that we may serve you better.
For further information please contact:
Tony or Anthony
204-100 Park Royal
West Vancouver B.C.